WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Some0ne

Disappointed

ReplyThanks 2016/08/21 09:40:20 0 0
I wouldn't invest a single penny in this bots!!!! It seems that the Yahoo bots doesn't work! TweetAttack pro II doesn't work it says free and paid at TweetAttack Pro IIII but there is no free serial can't test the bots I'm very Disappointed!!!!
Aprilcaicai
2016/08/22 05:34:44
You mean you create a Yahoo bots, and it cannot work? We need more details, also how can you use this bot to TAP?
Some0ne
2016/08/22 13:04:23
Don't play with me! I think I was clear, AnswerChief and AnswereyeUltimate doesn't work "i'm not getting any questions in the question tab" and what about TweetAttack Pro IIII ??? There is no serial for the FREE bot. it seems none of this bots work
Aprilcaicai
2016/08/23 02:01:30
3 # Some0ne 8/22/2016 1:04:23 PM
Don't play with me! I think I was clear, AnswerChief and AnswereyeUltimate doesn't work "i'm not getting any questions in the question tab" and what about TweetAttack Pro IIII ??? There is no serial for the FREE bot. it seems none of this bots work

Sorry for that, recently TweetAttack Pro IIII does not have free version, but there is trial version, you can go to the sale page: http://www.tweetattackspro.com/ to know more. For the AnswerChief and AnswereyeUltimate, there is a long time we do not update it. And we will arrange time to update it in the future. Thanks

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option